B Auto Parts

B Auto Parts was established in 1953 as a small corner lot scrap yard in the shadows of several steel mills and the St. Louis skyline. After a few years, founder Steve Barzoff moved the business south to its current location at 500 Madison Road. B Auto Parts mainly operated as a scrap, recycling and towing operation until Steve’s son, Charlie, took the helm in 1976. The “scrap yard” then became a true salvage yard as newer vehicles were purchased and parts were sold to local repair and body shops. As the business grew, many changes were made to better serve their customers.