Facilities

B Auto Parts has grown exponentially since its humble beginnings in 1953. The current facilities house over 40,000 electronically-coded automotive parts in 200,000+ square foot of warehouse space, several dismantling areas, a truck shop for light and medium duty truck parts, a full-service body shop & repair facility, sales office and corporate offices. Additionally, three specialized departments provide superior products thanks to cutting-edge technology, training and equipment including CNC and machine work, powder coating, axle remanufacturing and wheel reconditioning.